This chocolate whey protein granola concoction is a delicious treat that comes from Jennifer Samway, endurance athlete and yoga instructor. It’s low in sugar and has plenty of protein from the BeFit Chocolate Protein powder, buckwheat and nuts. The walnuts and coconut oil provide healthy fats, buckwheat and oats add fiber, and the cinnamon gives it a nice kick of spice. You can eat it on its own as an easy snack, or like cereal covered with your favorite kind of milk. It’s also a great topping for a smoothie, yogurt, or cottage cheese.
- 4 scoops BeFit WHEY – Chocolate Flavor
- 1 cup Chopped Walnuts
- 1 cup Buckwheat
- 2 cups Oats
- 9 tbsp Coconut Oil
- 3 tsp Cinnamon
Prep time: 30 minutes
- Mix all ingredients in a bowl with a wooden spoon.
- Spread the mixture out on a cookie sheet in a thin layer.
- Bake for approximately 20 minutes at a low oven temperature of 275 – 290°F (max of 300°F).
- Make sure it doesn’t burn! When you can smell it, then it’s almost done!